Welcome to the Bank of Sullivan Roadrunners homepage. The Roadrunners Travel Club was established in February of 1988 to provide group travel and informational seminars to its members. Over the years our travel experiences have ranged from lovely day trips to breathtaking journeys around the world. We’ve cruised the Eastern Mediterranean, Hawaii and Alaska’s inside passages, traveled through Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland and more. Our United State explorations have taken us from east to west and north to south.
Why Travel in a Group...
- Value - transportation and group discounts make traveling with a group economical and many times group travelers get to experience options individual travelers are not offered.
- Companionship - friends with similar interest traveling together and even making new friends.
- Security - traveling in groups and knowing all the details are arranged and door to door drop-off and pick-up.
- Convenience - all the details of transportation, meals, lodging and paid attractions are pre-arranged.
- Fun - groups provide a fun atmosphere and there's always someone to talk to and with whom a traveler can share the experience.
- Dependability - quality accommodations, transportation and venues, "WORRY FREE TRAVEL".
- Free Membership - no balance requirements, you don't have to be a Bank of Sullivan customer to take one of our trips.
- Memory Package - as a Roadrunner, you'll receive a DVD full of great memories.
- Newsletters & Information - are mailed to you periodically.