Terms and Conditions
This Web site is maintained by Bank of Sullivan on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Your use and access to this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this Web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to accept them in full, as they may be modified from time to time and posted on this Web site.
- Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except where otherwise expressly noted, all contents of this Web site, including the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Web site, are the sole and exclusive property of, or are duly licensed to, Bank of Sullivan. The posting of the contents of this Web site neither constitutes a waiver of Bank of Sullivan's proprietary rights or any other party's proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, servicemarks, patents and other intellectual property, nor a transfer by implication, estoppel or otherwise of any such rights or of any license to the Web site. Contents of this Web site are protected by United States and international copyright laws, both as individual work and as a collection, and by United States and international trademark laws. You agree not to delete any copyright, trademark or similar notice from any contents you obtain from this Web site.
- Permitted Use. You are hereby authorized to view and copy the information available on this Web site for personal or educational purposes only. The information and materials may not otherwise be reproduced, displayed, downloaded, licensed, modified, distributed, retransmitted, disseminated, reposted, sold, published, broadcast, circulated, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Bank of Sullivan, which may be withheld in its sole discretion.
- Limitation of Warranties and Liability. This Web site and its contents are provided "as is." Bank of Sullivan specifically disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or error-free or uninterrupted service, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. Bank of Sullivan also makes no endorsement, representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to any Web site operated by a third party. In no event shall Bank of Sullivan be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind or any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this Web site or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, line system failure, loss of use or loss of data related to this Web site or any Web site operated by a third party, or the contents of this Web site or any other, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage. Bank of Sullivan shall not be liable on any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with the use of performance of this information. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications on this Web site do not imply endorsement of such product, service or publication. Bank of Sullivan makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information. Some jurisdictions do no allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, the exclusion of certain incidental or consequential damages or the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so that these disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
- Links to Other Web sites. Bank of Sullivan may establish links between this Web site and one or more Web sites operated by third parties. Bank of Sullivan has no control over any such other Web sites, the contents therein or the products or services offered. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty by Bank of Sullivan of such Web sites, the contents of the Web sites, the products or services of the Web sites or the operations of the Web sites. Bank of Sullivan disclaims responsibility for the privacy policies and customer information practices of third-party Internet sites hyperlinked to our sites.
- Additional Limitations/Prohibitions. Although Bank of Sullivan may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Web site, Bank of Sullivan is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on this Web site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Bank of Sullivan will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bank of Sullivan to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Information Sent to Bank of Sullivan. Any ideas, concepts, comments, suggestions and the like you submit to Bank of Sullivan by means of this Web site or otherwise shall be deemed and remain the property of Bank of Sullivan. Bank of Sullivan shall be entitled to use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication and posting. Bank of Sullivan is entitled to treat such information as non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless Bank of Sullivan has previously agreed with you in writing to keep such information confidential or unless required by law.
- No Advice or Reliance. Information on this Web site is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied on for such purposes.
- Revisions. Bank of Sullivan may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Missouri, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and to the laws of the United States.
- Severability. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. No waiver by Bank of Sullivan of any right under, or term or provision of, these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a waiver of any other right under, or of any other term or provision of, these Terms and Conditions at that time or at any other time.
- Contact. Please contact us with questions or problems with this web site.
THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.