EXCITING NEWS!!... Now available for our customers! FREE
EVENT MANAGER - a flexible tool that combines two powerful functions: event monitoring and electronic messaging. Event Manager can be used to monitor deposit, withdrawals, balances and several other occurrences in the checking, savings, CD and loan applications. Notification of one-time events, such as; when a check clears, or potentially recurring events, such as withdrawals exceeding a specified dollar amount can be produced. Event Manager can check for event completion on virtually any schedule, from once a month to every few minutes. It also provides you with self-service notification options.
POPMONEY - an innovative, easy, fast and secure payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. Popmoney can be used to send money to a child at college, send a gift to family or friends, collect fees for club or sports organizations, reimburse friends or family for that fun outing, pay your babysitter or lawn care service or snow plow service, pay rent to your landlord or roommates and the list can go on and on….. Popmoney is a feature within the online bill payment option through our online banking services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy our many new upgrades in the coming months.
ECORP BUSINESS BANKING
Business Customers: Please visit one of our branch locations for initial account setup.
PERSONAL BANKING FEATURES
- View account balances (including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, CDs and IRAs)
- View images of your checks and deposit tickets
- Transfer funds (between your deposit accounts and line of credit accounts)
- View account transaction history
- Pay bills
- View and print statements
- Place stop payments
- Download transactions into your financial management software
- Set up alerts and watches on your accounts
- Multiple user sign-on for business accounts - you designate the users and accounts to be accessed