Smart phones have become part of our lives in this busy world. Mobile Banking is convenient, easy, secure and banking when you need it. As long as you have your mobile phone on you, you’ll have access to your account.
Banking in the palm of your hands, anytime, anywhere;
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds safely
- View account transaction history
- Pay bills
- Receive account alerts
- Find Bank of Sullivan ATM's and branch locations
3 EASY WAYS TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
Apps - On your device, open the App Store or Google Play and search for us, or click either of the download images below, it's "FREE".
Mobile Web – You can also do your banking by launching your mobile browser. Just like on your computer, you’ll have a great looking interface and very user-friendly functionalities.
Text-Short Message Service (SMS) - You’ll be able to send short code text messages to 99588 at any time and receive your account information quickly and securely. It’s a simple and convenient way to get quick account information. Use any of the following SMS codes:
- BAL - Balance Inquiry
- HIST + Texting Nickname - Transaction History
- ATM + Street or Zip - Find Bank of Sullivan ATM Locations
- BRANCH + Street or Zip - Find Bank of Sullivan Branch Locations
- HELP - Receive a Full List of Short Codes
- STOP - Stop Receiving Message Alerts
EXISTING ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMERS IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED;
- Log into Online Banking
- Click OPTIONS
- Find the MOBILE Banking Profile box
- Click on Enroll Now
- Proceed through the screens and select your options
Why drive to the bank? Mobile deposit allows you to make a deposit using your Smart phone. Just snap a picture of the front and back of the check for deposit into your account. It's fast and secure!
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, and to use your phone to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments. When you pay in a store using Mobile Wallet services, you don't share the information contained on your card. It's simple, convenient and secure.
The CardValet® app lets you control all of your debit cards. Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Need help? Just give us a call or stop by any of our locations. Bank of Sullivan does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking service. Depending on your service plan, you may incur data charges or text messaging fees. Check with your mobile service carrier to get more information.